Finding your dream science job
Here at HRS. we are dedicated to finding you your dream science job. We have a lot of great vacancies in a wide range of scientific fields, so whether you've always dreamed of a job in a laboratory, or you're ready to try your hand at scientific research, we can help. Over the years, we've helped so many women (and men) start successful careers in science, so why not get in touch and let one of our expert recruiters point you in the right direction? Here are a few job vacancies that you might be interested in!
Research Leader - Computational Chemistry
1. As a Research Leader within the CADD team you will be responsible for overseeing the direction and strategy of various projects whilst providing computational chemistry expertise when required.
2. You will organise the delivery of objectives, management of resources and finances within all stand-alone CADD projects.
3. As a Research Leader you will contribute towards the business development activities by creating proposals and presenting them to potential clients.
4. You will provide broad scientific leadership across different departments whilst keeping up with trends of new technologies that you can implement within the company to develop their drug discovery process.
Learn More >
1. Supporting with the aseptic preparation of radiopharmaceuticals and maintenance of the aseptic suite in line with GMP.
2. Prepare radiopharmaceuticals, including, using radiation protection techniques and performing blood labelling techniques.
3. The Radiopharmacy technician will support the maintenance of clean rooms, for example stocking consumables and monitoring isolators.
4. Recording logs at all times, following SOP's and communicating effectively.
Learn More >
These are just a few of the science jobs we have on offer here at HRS. Get in touch with our recruiters to find out more about pursuing your dream role. We can't wait to hear from you!