Do you have a degree in business, economics, science, engineering, management or something similar? Would you like to join a life-changing recruitment company? If the answer to both of these questions is yes - take a look at our Graduate Recruitment Consultant role!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist science recruitment company run by Ricky Martin in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar. At HRS, we match talented individuals with modern science companies who work to create life-saving drugs and revolutionary technologies.
We're on the look-out for an enthusiastic, ambitious graduate to join our team of life-changers in Loughton, Essex. Enrolment takes place in July and August 2020, with assessment days being booked now!
- Interacting face to face, over the phone and via email with potential clients to support them through their recruitment journey. You will act as a consultant to offer each client the best possible recruitment solution.
- Staying in contact with job seekers as they pursue their scientific careers. You will act as a career coach and provide CV writing support as well as interview and professional development advice.
- You will work towards individual and team sales targets alongside organising and attending networking events, client meetings etc.
To be a successful candidate for this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role, you need to have:
- A relevant degree in a relevant discipline (business, science, management etc). You must have high levels of motivation and drive with some previous experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Candidates with experience in telephone or face to face sales will take priority, as well as people with a passion for sales targets and confidence working in a fast-paced environment.
If you haven't heard back from us in two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful. We deal with a high number of applications, so unfortunately, we can't answer each one individually.
Want to learn more about this role or submit your application? Click the button below.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant >