HRS Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Our themed prizes are connected to (well we try) the exciting worlds of science and technology. It’s free to enter and all you need is a Twitter or Facebook account!
For your chance to win, simply keep an eye out for the giveaway tweet which is ususally posted on a Friday morning on @Rickymartin247's Twitter account and then follow the instructions. They will always require you to either follow our company Twitter account @Hyperec_HRS and do a simple RT or 'like' our company Facebook page. Yes, it really is that simple!
Wait...you don’t have a Twitter account? Don’t panic, you can set one up here it’s easy! You can also sign up to Facebook if you prefer!
Meanwhile, are you searching for a new job in the fields of science and technology? Well, look no further! Whether you’re looking for a position in a laboratory, factory, field or in the office, HRS can assist in finding the right job for you.
We look forward to working with you!
HRS Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
2. To qualify, participants must follow @Hyperec_HRS and do one of the following (based upon the prize draw conditions):
a. RT the original prize draw giveaway tweet from the twitter page @RickyMartin247
b. ‘Like’ the designated social media page (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube)
3. The prize draw dates can be located on the image of the prize which can be accessed via Twitter (most giveaways usually close on Sunday at 19:00pm unless stated otherwise).
4. One winner will be chosen at random and will usually be notified on the day specified.
5. Prizes may be subject to age restrictions. In such instances, entrants must be over the appropriate age to enter the competition.
6. The winner will receive the specified prize. The decision of HRS is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
7. The Tweet may not contain libellous, sexually explicit, disparaging or other inappropriate content.
8. No entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material. HRS also reserves the right at any time during the prize draw to remove or disqualify any Tweet when it believes in its sole discretion that the entrant has: (i) infringed any third party’s copyright; (ii) does not comply with these Terms and Conditions; (iii) failed to obtain the necessary consents as set out in these terms and conditions.
9. The Tweet must not infringe the rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of any person or organisation.
10. If the entrant uses any material or elements in the Tweet which are subject to the rights of a third party, the entrant must obtain prior to submission of the Tweet, the necessary consents from such party to enable HRS to use and showcase the Tweet. Such consent(s) shall be at the expense of the entrant. A non-exhaustive list of such material or elements include: name, likeness of any person and/or audio-visual material which the entrant does not own.
11. Employees of HRS and their immediate families or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter prize draws.
12. By entering this prize draw, entrants agree that HRS may: (i) showcase their Tweets on the HRS website and any other media in connection with the prize draw and use their names, likenesses, photographs and/or biographical information (as it appears on Twitter) and Tweets for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
13. The entrant agrees that HRS shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of (i) HRS use of the entrant’s Tweet; (ii) the entrant’s participation in the prize draw; (iii) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses; (iv) any events outside HRS reasonable control. Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit HRS liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
14. Delivery to UK mainland only. Prizes are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
15. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
16. HRS is not liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of the prize. The winner is accountable and responsible for any further costs in relation to the prize.
17. Entrants may be subject to further terms and conditions as per the supplier(s) of the prize.
18. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
19. If the winner does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, HRS reserves the right to disqualify the participant and select another at random or not appoint a winner at all.
20. By entering prize draws, entrants agree that their personal details will be passed on to a third party supplier to enable postage of the item.
21. A winner has up to two weeks to claim a Facebook competition prize and up to one week to claim a Twitter competition prize. If no contact is made, HRS reserves the right to select another participant at random or not appoint a winner at all.
22. HRS reserves the right to refuse entry to the competition without any justification.
23. HRS takes no responsibility, and will therefore accept no liability, for a replacement / repair of any prize draw product which arises as a result of use of the prize be it as a direct fault or not (i.e the Manufacturers fault) by the relevant user or any other third party. This is to include (but not limited to) any relevant software, hardware or packaging of the product. Any such replacement / repair of the prize draw product would be at cost to the chosen winner only and HRS will accept no further responsibility once the product has been posted to the chosen person.
Vouchers / tickets
21. Vouchers that are incomplete and / or damaged may not be valid.
22. Vouchers / tickets may be subject to availability. In addition, please check with the retailer for days of validity e.g. Monday to Friday only.
23. No refunds are issued for vouchers.
24. Cineworld vouchers and tickets are valid in the UK or Republic of Ireland.
25. Duration / expiry date is shown on the enclosed vouchers.