Do you have a degree in business, economics, science, engineering, management or something similar? Would you like to join a life-changing recruitment company? If the answer to both of these questions is yes - take a look at our Graduate Recruitment Consultant role!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist science recruitment company run by Ricky Martin in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar. At HRS, we match talented individuals with modern science companies who work to create life-saving drugs and revolutionary technologies.
We're on the look-out for an enthusiastic, ambitious graduate to join our team of life-changers in Loughton, Essex. Enrolment takes place in July and August 2020, with assessment days being booked now!
- Interacting face to face, over the phone and via email with potential clients to support them through their recruitment journey. You will act as a consultant to offer each client the best possible recruitment solution.
- Staying in contact with job seekers as they pursue their scientific careers. You will act as a career coach and provide CV writing support as well as interview and professional development advice.
- You will work towards individual and team sales targets alongside organising and attending networking events, client meetings etc.
To be a successful candidate for this Graduate Recruitment Consultant role, you need to have:
- A relevant degree in a relevant discipline (business, science, management etc). You must have high levels of motivation and drive with some previous experience working in a customer-facing role.
- Candidates with experience in telephone or face to face sales will take priority, as well as people with a passion for sales targets and confidence working in a fast-paced environment.
If you haven't heard back from us in two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful. We deal with a high number of applications, so unfortunately, we can't answer each one individually.
Want to learn more about this role or submit your application? Click the button below.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant >
We at HRS are currently on the hunt for a passionate Recruitment Manager to join our exciting recruitment consultancy in Loughton, Essex. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to become an integral part of the senior management team and play a role in the future of the company.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is an exciting business owned by Ricky Martin and Lord Alan Sugar. We have offices in cities across the UK, including Manchester and Edinburgh. If you’re an individual with high recruitment standards and a flair for traditional and cutting-edge recruitment strategies, then this could be the role for you!
- Management and development of a number of recruitment consultants.
- Carry out day-to-day recruitment activities individually and as a team.
- Form part of the management team and work alongside the business leaders to define the future of the business.
- Innovate and improve our existing operations.
We’ll consider recruitment managers with experience from any sector, as long as you have an interest in bettering the recruitment industry.
The type of experience we are looking for includes:
- Experience working in a professional recruitment environment to Senior Recruitment Consultant level. We’re particularly interested in people with experience in science or technology recruitment.
- A track record of developing new business in a non-framework recruitment environment.
- You should be an excellent communicator with examples of exceptional customer service.
- Ideally, you should have IRP (MIRP or FIRP) certification.
Apply for Recruitment Manager Role >