We are delighted to announce that we've been awarded a Gold Accreditation from We Invest in People!
Achieving gold accreditation means that everyone working for HRS, whether it's our managing director CEO or the newest member of staff, work together to bring our policies and place of work to life.
Only 17% of organisations that work with We Invest in People achieve Gold standard - so this is really exciting news for us!
Paul Devoy, CEO of Investors in People, said: “We’d like to congratulate Hyper Recruitment Solutions. Gold accreditation on We invest in people is a fantastic effort for any organisation, and places Hyper Recruitment Solutions in fine company with a host of organisations that understand the value of people.”
What is the We Invest in People accreditation?
The We Invest in People accreditation is a three-year program that assesses all kinds of workplaces using a special 'people' framework.
This accreditation all about understanding how workers feel when they come to work. Do they feel looked after? Are they happy? Are they rewarded properly for their hard work?
Investors in People use nine different indicators to determine how well we look after our staff. These are:
- How well we lead and inspire our people
- How we incorporate our company values into our behaviours
- How we empower and involve people to do their best in the company
- How well we manage performance, track progress and provide feedback
- How good we are at recognising and rewarding high performance
- How roles are clearly defined so everyone works towards a common objective
- How well we build capability, hiring people at the right time for the right roles
- How we deliver continuous improvement within the company
- How we create sustainable success to stay ahead in our industry
The Investors in People team gave the HRS workforce a survey to find out how they really feel about their working life. After getting to know our staff for a number of months, it's amazing to see that...
- 97% of people think they're encouraged to use their initiative in their roles at HRS
- 94% of people agree that they are encouraged to improve the way they do things
Alongside these encouraging statistics, we've also had some really lovely feedback from our wonderful HRS teams such as...
"I feel it's a very transparent place to work. We all know how the business is performing against the objective and Ricky won't hide things when things aren't going to plan".
"My manager helps me work out what my objectives should be, but they are not all dictated. I like the fact that I'm supported when things are going well, but also not shot down if I have had a bad month".
"I love the fact that we are a forward-thinking company. We are expected to work hard, but this is well recognised and I can see a future with HRS".
The overwhelmingly positive feedback that our staff members gave contributed to us achieving our Gold accreditation. We're so pleased that our workers feel that they're challenged but cared for when they come to work here at HRS.
Who are Investors in People?
The average person spends 80,000 hours at work during their lifetime, and investors in people help to make working environments better worldwide!
So far, they've helped more than 11 million people across 75 different countries make their working-lives more rewarding.
They're a community interest company, which means they put their purpose before their profits. Everything that they do works towards making work better for everyone!
If you'd like to become part of the HRS family, we have a number of exciting vacancies on offer. Click the button below to find out more!
Jobs at HRS >