I am happy to confirm that on behalf of Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) I will be in attendance at the 9th Annual bioProcessUK Conference. This is based around the theme “Accelerating Novel Therapies” and will be on November 28th - 29th in Bristol, UK.
As a part of our companies commitment to promoting and supporting the Science & Life Science communities we intend to regularly be present at a number of the EU's major events. In my opinion this is one which cannot be missed.
From consulting closely with some of the industries top blue chip and SMEs in the field of Bioprocessing I feel that HRS can add value during such conferences. And in return we can ensure our specific industry knowledge of the market is as up to date as possible. HRS offers subject matter experts to all who we recruit for and this is a great example of the lenghts we go to, to ensure this is the case.
This event programme is made up of keynote presentations, four technical workshops and a networking conference dinner. The key aspects are:
- Building capacity in bioprocessing in the UK
- Bioprocessing Research Industry Club (BRIC) as a successful vehicle for delivery of cutting edge research
- How companies drive innovation to improve their global competitiveness
- Technical workshops focusing on aspects of biopharmaceutical development and manufacture
- Case studies on strategic collaboration resulting in successful innovation
For those interested in finding our more about the event then I would encourage you to visit www.bioprocessuk.org
I very much look forward to meeting key parties from the Bioprocess communicty during this event.